Recognition

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dog-gone Awesome


This card was inspired by a few challenges:  Come and Get It Kid Challenge and I wanted to enter the Just Us Girls Challenge #353 Photo Inspiration Challenge, but I didn't have any golf stamps.  (I used the background for inspiration for my card.)  See the picture below.  Also entering this in the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #183

     

I used a Tim Holtz Stripes Stencil with Clarity Stencil brushes and Distress Inks in blues and greens, then inked lightly over the whole panel with kraft colored ink.  The dog stamp is from Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs set and the sentiment is from The Stamps of Life "Treats4cookie" set.  I colored images with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut them and popped them up on the card for dimension.  I just love these dog stamps - I'm a dog person so they were a must for me to get!
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! This is so cute!! your bg stripes are the perfect background for this guy :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute! I love that striped background and that dog is adorable with his expression. Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stenciled background - and that dog is adorably awesome! :) Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun this past week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stripes are so much fun (I'll have to get out my stencils again) and the dog is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this! It's just dog-gone awesome! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the expression on his face! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete